Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check For Updates Blocked

Journeyman

Check For Updates Blocked

My Galaxy S6 Edge won't let me check for updates, nor is it checking for updates automatically. I took it to a Samsung rep at Best Buy, and they forced an update from their computer to the latest one they had (OE2, released in May) from the April update. This unfortunately didn't fix the ability for me to check for updates. The option to check is grayed out and it says the last time an update was checked was 04/19/2015. I've attached screenshots of this. This happens even when connected to wifi. Does anybody know how to fix this? Would really like to get the recently released Android 5.1 update without having to go to a Sprint store or Best Buy again.

Thanks,

-Joe

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Not sure why, but it doesn't look like the screenshots got attached. Let's try this again.

Screenshot_2015-07-01-13-02-00.png

Screenshot_2015-07-01-13-05-57.png

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat