cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device upgrade activation fee

Highlighted
Journeyman

Device upgrade activation fee

I recently upgraded to S6 Edge.  I just received my first bill and I noticed a $36 upgrade fee that I was not informed about.  If I would have known of this fee it would have played a role in my decision to upgrade.  Has anyone been charged this also, and if so have you spoken with sprint to rectify it and what was their response.  I think its bad business that they do not inform customers of this fee. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Device upgrade activation fee

Hi UOFDT - I am not a Social Care agent rather the Sprint Community Manager and happened across your comment.  I can tell you the upgrade fee for existing customers upgrading to a new device AND a new activation fee for new customers is standard.  If you purchased your new device in a retail store or through Telesales, you should have been informed of this fee.  For that, I apologize on our behalf.  Thank you for your service with Sprint.  I also have the S6 edge and love it.  I think you will too. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat