cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Code 34 on a Galaxy 6 w/no Airrave - help!

Journeyman

Error Code 34 on a Galaxy 6 w/no Airrave - help!

Hello, I keep receiving this error code on my S6 which will not allow texting to go out/be received. The error started about a month ago and appears to only happen when I am at work. Any ideas? Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: Error Code 34 on a Galaxy 6 w/no Airrave - help!

I just did a quick search and found others had posted similar questions, perhaps you might find your answer here? Error Code 34, if not please respond with more details.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Journeyman

Hello...yes i searched the forum before posting and read the reviews and tried the information i found from resetting the phone to updating the PRL...which works for one text message to go out however after the initial text i start receiving the error again.  Yesterday after resetting/updating the PRL it didn't work...not text went out nor did I receive any during the day. 

I would really like someone to help fix this error...I cannot update my PRL everytime i want to send a text during the day. Are there any other suggestions?  Thanks!

Community Manager

Understood, and yes, you should not have to do that!  I am tagging one of our experts @fireguy_6364, he may have some additional insights, if not we can route you to an agent to check your account.

Crusader for Customer Advocacy
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".
Sprint Social Care

Hey there! We can take a deeper look into that. We will send you a private message. Please take a look at your inbox.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

when youre at that location how is your signal? the bars themselves are a bit off at times but you can still see if you have signal or not at least..quick way to check voice compared to the usual data signal it sohws is to turn off your mobile data..the signal it shows after that is all voice..which is how regular texts are sent..are you running into this with regular texts (sms?) or pic texts/group texts (mms)? and is this only happening at that location while inside or outside there as well?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I am having the same issue and it is happening in multiple locations with full bar service. What can I do to fix this. I reboot my phone multiple times a day now due to this issue and most of the time it does not fix the problem...very random on when it works. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat