cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast Charging not working...

Journeyman

Fast Charging not working...

Hey guys,

my s-6 edge is no longer fast charging  It was fine until last night.  I tried it on 3 different chargers with 3 different usb cables, yes all the cables/charges are adaptive fast charging capable chargers.  I tried safemode, and factory reset to..my last hope is going to the Sprint store for repair.

Can anyone offer any similar experience?

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Fast Charging not working...

having the same Issue. I went to the Sprint store and they told me contact Samsung directly. I have them on the phone right now. 1-800-726-7864

GrandMaster

whats the verdict from Samsung?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Not helpful at all. They will replace it only if you send the defective one to them first, wait 5-7 business days while your order is processed and then another 5-7 business days before you receive a replacement. In the meantime you can go and purchase a temporary one while you wait. Such a huge inconvenience to the customer!

GrandMaster

yeah that would be one of the cons of having the manufacturer fix it..plus side is you know they will test it pretty well before its sent back. not that its going to help you now but i keep my last device as a back up just in case something happens to my current phone. so right now i have a LG Flex2 waiting for that special day it can be called back to service in an emergency lol. been doing it this way for quite a few years now.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat