cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green Edge - can we get a real answer?

Journeyman

Green Edge - can we get a real answer?

If you do a search on the web about the green S6 Edge you will come across a LOT of comments and discussion showing that the phone is in high demand. Samsung released an announcement on 5/19 saying it is "now available for purchase" but "launch date and models may vary by region and channels".

Do your customers a favor and give more detailed answers than "check our newsroom", that does nothing to answer the question at all.

Maybe an approximate date range it would be available, an update saying Sprint has ordered them from Samsung and expect delivery on a certain date, confirmation Sprint will be getting the green version, and if so how about confirmation it will be available in all the sizes or just the 32... it doesn't have to be a mystery.

All just suggestions, and I'm sure this post will be removed since I am pointing out what many others are also thinking.... Either way I don't see how it can be so hard to give us even a little bit of information.

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Green Edge - can we get a real answer?

Agreed

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat