cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have no signal when I switch to lte

Journeyman

I have no signal when I switch to lte

Can someone help me with this problem on my phone? I have an unlocked spring version of the s6 edge plus, thus g928p. Everytime I try to switch to lte I get no signal and cant connect to a network at all. As I mentioned the phone is unlocked and I dont live anywhere near the States, I live in Europe so what could solve my problem. Its so frustrating having a powerful phone and not being abke to get the most out of it. Thanks in advance
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: I have no signal when I switch to lte

Artur, Sprint makes no guaranty that an unlocked device will work on another carrier's network. Whether another carrier will accept and activate a device is subject to that carrier's policies and capabilities.

Even if another carrier activates the device, that device may not function correctly on another carrier's network.

Please contact your current service provide for additional support.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care Team.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
GrandMaster

Re: I have no signal when I switch to lte

do you have a local sim card installed in the phone?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat