cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move over Engergizer bunny : Sprint Product Ambassador

Journeyman

Panic! Shock! Disgust! Anger! Frustration! ;

All of these adjectives are the feelings when my cellphone battery reaches to that level where you know you have to charge it.

I go into full on ration mode, it feels like Tom Hanks on Castaway (WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILSONNNNNNNN!!!!!!)

The Samsung Galaxy Edge's battery is created in a way that users should not go through these range of emotions.

Many manufacturers boast about lasting all day, however they come up short on these claims.

Samsung makes these claims and has definitely come through.

I do have to admit that at first I was having horrible battery life, I was down to 30 % after about 5 hours of use.

Some research on the subject showed a possible fix by doing a simulated battery pull.

The user can hold the power button and the down volume button till the device reboots.

This simulates a user turning the device off and reseating the battery.

Now you the reader might be stating, you have power save mode on and are probably not doing anything.

I can tell you that this is not the case. I am up to date with all my social networks during a given day ; Facebook, Periscope, Twitter, Snapchat etc...

I am in constant communication with my wife via text.

I also listen to many podcasts during a given day, and also listen to audio books.

Also, my phone is at 50 percent brightness.

The Galaxy S6 is a workhorse and it has been great.

Screenshot_2015-05-07-05-50-17.png

Thanks

Stanny George

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee