cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first impressions : Sprint Product Ambassador

Journeyman

Two days after getting the S6 Edge, I went out to a local Sushi bar with my wife. As the waitress was taking our orders (Spicy Tuna roll,  Salmon roll, Yellow tail for me), the waitress couldn't seem to focus on what my wife wanted. My wife expressed some frustration and even asked her if she understood, the waitress admitted that she was focusing on my phone. The S6 edge is an attention grabber. Our society has been groomed to accept new phones, subsequently we have also been spoiled so much that when new phones come out many of us rarely give it a second glance than to say "thats nice". The S6 edge has brought the wow factor back to smartphones. The S6 Edge is simply put, stunning. Alot of other companies try to attain this type of design but none have ever come close to the beauty of the S6 Edge.

When I was a much younger person, I used to watch Robin Leach on Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous. One of the items that would get me salivating would be infinity pools. The edge where the water just flows over was something that made me break one of the Seven deadly sins; Covertness.

Samsung has packaged all of this with a beautiful user interface, and an awesome camera. The fingerprint scanner achieves an added security that you the user will find useful. I am excited to be given the chance to review this phone and relish the opportunity to test it out and present my findings.

This was my first pic taken with the phone. It was delicious!

20150417_214847.jpg

Thanks

Stanny George

The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee.