Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New S6 Edge Network Issues

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

New S6 Edge Network Issues

I've been a Sprint customer for almost 14 years now and I had never been so disappointed. I am actually considering switching carriers.

I upgraded to a Samsung S6 Edge 2 weeks ago. My phone doesn't have data or voice coverage over 50% of my day. Text messages are delivered up to hours later. I can't send text messages majority of the time and the same applies to voice. I actually called myself many times from a different phone and the call doesn't even come thru. It just goes straight to my voicemail.

Please advise on how to solve this ASAP. Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint has released a patch today for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge to help those customers experiencing a high amount of dropped calls. Please read this post to learn more:

http://sprint.co/1cJb4N0

Thanks for being Sprint customers!

CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Samsung and Sprint are researching the issue and working on a fix.  Other customers are talking about the issue and some Sprint Care agents have provided updates (as they are available) here: Re: S6 Edge connectivity issues

SeaWolf

Community Administrator

SeaWolf
Sprint Community Manager & Customer Advocate
Captain of the Vicious Cream-puff
I encourage you to post your questions on the community, give Kudos when earned and always mark the correct answer as "Accepted Solution".

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint has released a patch today for the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge to help those customers experiencing a high amount of dropped calls. Please read this post to learn more:

http://sprint.co/1cJb4N0

Thanks for being Sprint customers!

CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat