cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not charging

Journeyman

Not charging

I have a samsung galaxy S6. When I try to charge it using a wall charger it will not charge. Kind of like it is not connecting. When I use my husbands cordless charger (where you lay it down on this thing and it charges it), it will charge but not fully. Like to 97%. I have checked the part where you put the cord in and the is no debris in it stopping it from connecting.  I have tried several different cords and it still will not charge, so I know it isnt the charging  cord itself.  I bought this phone brand new only 1 year and 3 months ago.

1 REPLY 1
Master

Re: Not charging

StacyDeering, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your phone. This could be due to the charging port, the battery or even a software issue. Our recommendation is to visit a Sprint repair store for assistance. In-store technical support is available for both in-warranty and out-of-warranty issues.

You can locate and make appointments at the closest Repair Center at Sprint.com/storelocator

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat