cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture This - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

20150428_125434.jpg20150428_125434-1.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge takes amazing pictures, especially when placed in Pro mode. The other day while at Chick-fil-A for lunch, I took a picture of a flower at my table to play with the camera settings. I was amazed by the detail and even more so when I zoomed in on the picture. The above picture is one of the flowers I took a picture of and then cropped it on my phone. Below is another picture...

20150423_121855.jpg20150423_121850-1.jpg

The other day while walking around my property after a heavy rain to check water flow. I saw a stray cat in the brush and took a picture of it. Can you spot the cat in this picture.... after cropping or zooming in on the picture you can see the cat hiding.

20150428_181157.jpg20150428_181141-1.jpg

Here is another picture I took walking around the property..... there is a lady bug in the grass I did not see when I first took the picture. The lady bug stands out more now that I know it is there after zooming in on the picture checking out how detailed it is.

20150428_200608.jpg20150428_200608-1.jpg

I could probably walk around rest of the evening taking pictures with my Samsung Galaxy S Edge knowing that it will capture so much detail. Even my daughters wanted in on the picture taking when we went outside and she asked if I would take her picture too.....

20150425_175341.jpg

The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is now my favorite phone.... I love how fast it is in taking pictures which is one of the main things I look for in a phone other than taking calls. In Pro mode there are several adjustment options from Manual (great for close ups), WB, ISO and more adjustments for taking that perfect picture.

Visit a Sprint store today and check out the camera on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge!

Thanks,

Blue

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee