Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Samsung Group Play; Wheres the music

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Samsung Group Play; Wheres the music

It had been my custom to use Group Play while getting sun by the pool using my old S4 and my Galaxy Tab 3. I'd to bring my S6 Edge into this however Group Play on the S6 Edge seems to be missing group play music. It won't even see an already created music group.

3 REPLIES 3
Sprint Product Ambassador

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Samsung Group Play; Wheres the music

MizzPamela, Gotta have those tunes, right?   I wasn't able to find support documentation for Group Music on the S6 Edge, which means I can't be positive it's supported in your new device type.  The device team and I have sent this over to Samsung for more information. Stay posted here for an update.

Christy
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Sprint Product Ambassador

Thanks for waiting on me, MizzPamela, our device team heard from Samsung today.  I know this likely isn't the answer you'd hoped for, but we've been informed that Samsung stopped supporting Group Play for devices starting with the Note 4 (and later).  You can get more information from the Samsung group-play developer page.

Christy
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Journeyman

Very disappointed, now I'll have to buy a blue tooth speaker. I really liked doing it on the cheap. Glad I kept the S4 and this is a good reason to not update to lollipop when it's available for non-spark S4.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat