Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S6 edge software update - version G925PVPU2B0F7

Enhancements/Fixes:

• Lollipop 5.1 upgrade and bug fixes
  • This software update will deliver Anti-Theft enhancements

Important Information:

• Phased deployment of the update starts on 6/30/15 and should be completed by 7/11/15
  • Customers receive the update in batches and not every customer receives it on the first day.  Do not call Customer Care inquiring on when your device will receive it - they will not know! 
  • See the Support section on sprint.com for more detail in the software update support article
0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat