cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: My favorite brand and phone case

Sprint Product Ambassador

For a number of years, I had paid for device insurance on my phones and it wasn’t until I got ready to use it when I realized I was better off without it. That is when I started looking into some form of a case to protect my device. I have been through many and there are certainly thousands to choose from. Most I found to be bulky and others I found inadequate to protect a drop from a table or a chair height. Rand.

My brand of choice is the Spigen brand. It works and looks great wrapped around my Galaxy S6 Edge device. It is thin and it doesn’t add a lot of weight to my device.

In fact, it is a ritual of mine to always drop my new device. It is not by choice, but it always seems to happen. Needless to say, my case is already broke in.

Today, I am using the Neo Hybrid case. It comes in three different trim color which includes silver, gold and gunmetal. I went with the silver as I figured it would highlight my blue phone well.

20150608_204347.jpg20150608_204420.jpg

The case has held up very well in protecting my device corners with its polycarbonate frame and the edges are protected by the rubber bumper which protects the glass. I really appreciate the back of the case as it feels great in the hand with a little texture for a better grip.

20150608_204452.jpg

The cut outs for the charging ports, speaker, headset jack and microphone compliment the layout of the device well. The volume rocker and the power key are easy to work with little to no effort.

20150608_204531.jpg

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee