cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Avenger are you - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Themes Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

logo-s6-edge-v.png

avengers themes.jpg

I grew up reading Marvel comics from Spider-Man to the Avengers with Captain America as my favorite. Even in my office I have some vintage toys including a vintage Hulk. One of the things I discovered on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is the various theme options Samsung has. I am going to focus on the Avengers: Age of Ultron themes that are available.... so which Avenger did I end up downloading and installing?

Theme 2.PNG

Yes, I went with the Hulk on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.... Hulk smashhhhhhh..... I selected the Hulk because there was something about this theme that I liked over the others. I checked out Captain America, Ironman and Thor which are all my favorite Avengers and liked the Hulk over the others on my S6 Edge. Adding a theme is very easy and there are other themes available to select from for downloading.

Theme 1.PNG

Five Simple Steps to Downloading Themes

• Long press on the home screen.
  • Tap the "Themes" icon.
  • Then tap the Theme Store icon in the top right corner.
  • Select your theme.
  • Download and apply the theme and you're all set.

One more thing I noticed about my Hulk theme that is really kewl.... move the phone around and it looks like he is moving similar to a prism/hologram. My daughter likes my Hulk theme on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

Visit a Sprint store to check out the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to see which Avenger you will select!

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee