cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WoW factors of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge - Sprint Product Ambassador

Sprint Product Ambassador

94963i305C7773D24C17EC.png

I have been reviewing the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge for several weeks now and have to say this has been one of the best phones yet. One of the things that brings this phone to the top for me is the camera. I have taken many pictures with it and the quality is of the pictures is one of the best. Most pictures after taken with smartphones are not able to be cropped down like this one with so much detail:

20150423_121855.jpg20150423_121850-1.jpg

Another thing that Samsung brought to the Galaxy S6 Edge is many great themes. One of my favorite themes series that Samsung offers is from the Marvel Avengers themes. My daughter likes the Incredible Hulk so that is the theme I applied to my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.

hulk.PNG

One of the things Samsung added was a lighter Touch Wiz. Not only is it lighter, Samsung provided the ability to disable those apps that cannot be uninstalled. Samsung made it really easy to disable those apps through the app tray. Those apps I was not able to uninstall, I did disable if I had no plans to use them.

disable.PNG

This is a very beautiful phone and I like to keep it that way. I picked up a Spigen Tough Armor and Spigen Curved Crystal screen protector to protect my Galaxy S6 Edge from those accidental drops. Both the case and screen protector were out the test when I got out of my truck and my GS6 Edge fell out of my lap onto the asphalt..... I thought for sure my screen was a goner. I peeled back the screen protector and there was not even a scratch on my display. My Curved Crystal did its job and took the impact for my display....

spigen-slim-armor-galaxy-s6edge.jpg20150513_111125.jpg

The thing that really stands out on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is the 2560 x 1440 (Quad HD) Dual Edge Super AMOLED display. This display is one of the sharpest displays I have seen on a phone. This is something that can only be seen in person. Visit a Sprint store and check out the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge to experience the phone for yourself....Samsung has really brought the phone to beat to the table with the Galaxy S6 Edge and is a phone I have recommend to my friends and family.

Thanks,

Blue

Your Sprint Product Ambassador team

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. sprintemployee