cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't connect to network

Journeyman

Won't connect to network

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+....I keep getting the message that my phone won't connect to the network.  I just recently did the last update. Is there something I can do to not receive this message? Connect to a network?

3 REPLIES 3
GrandMaster

Re: Won't connect to network

pull up your dial pad and type in ##72786# while in a known good reception area...let the phone do its updates..once it has gone through all of those go ahead and see if the connections returned..post back in here if this worked or not.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

It says it will return to factory settings... Is that true?
GrandMaster

that code is a network reset. its dumping all of your network info and forcing the phone to search it all out as if it was the first time it ever connected to the network. you will not lose any personal info from the phone...network side only.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat