Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot download updates from Sprint

Journeyman

cannot download updates from Sprint

Anyone else having an issue receiving or downloading the latest update? OE2? Says network error please try again later, and 'last checked' date is 5/9/2015. It's been over a week now and I still can't update.

2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Product Ambassador

We can check the network in your area for issues, jsjaedon, but if you've tried via WiFi as well (and I remember you from CJ's blog article), the issue is most likely with the your phone itself.  A service and repair facility should be able to load it for you.  Find the nearest one at Sprintstorelocator.com

Christy
Sprint Social Care
Click here to send me a PM

Sprint Product Ambassador

Hi! I'm a Sprint employee and Product Ambassador for the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge.

Check out my article on the update. I tried to emphasize "Make sure you're connected to WiFi (the download is ~130 MB)."

Are you connected to Wi-Fi when you are downloading the update? If you are and STILL having issues then I recommend you visit the nearest Sprint Service and Repair store.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a Sprint customer.

CJ

Sprint Product Ambassador and Sprint employee --

All opinions and views are my own. But I'm usually pretty funny and totally on point because I'm humorous and a smart guy, not just a pretty face.
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat