cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G935PVPU4BQG1 update

Highlighted
Master

G935PVPU4BQG1 update

Samsung pushed a new update 2 days ago on the S7 and S7 Edge.

G935PVPU4BQG1/G930TUVU4BQG1 update is a security update and I did not see much difference on the phone performance.

Screenshot_20170727-003956.pngIt brings improvements related to the email app, specifically, the update fixes the app's sluggish behavior when running within the Knox container, a change aimed at Knox Business and Enterprise users. Release notes say this change has been done "while ensuring optimal performance and information security."

To manually pull the update, you can go to Settings - System Updates - Download Updates Manually.

Not sure why, but Sprint and Verizon update has a different call number, G1 for Sprint and Verizon, G5 for T-Mobile

Expect to see Security updates every month or if Samsung delays it because they will add their updates, 2 together like we saw this month.

We now know that the previous update had some UI updates that changed the way home screen space is divided.

As always, before updating, make sure your phone is fully charged or plugged to a charger and on a good data connection (best under WiFi).

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat