cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotspot toggle

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hotspot toggle

On my old HTC One, had a hotspot widget on my home page to switch the hotspot on/off and identify status. Any thing like this for S7 edge?

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Hotspot toggle

Verizon's GS7 has a hotspot toggle you can place in the status bar pulldown area.  Can't be sure if Sprint's version has it or not.  (Their demo GS7 did not have a mobile data toggle, which is why I now have Verizon's version, which does have it.)

Perhaps someone here who owns an actual production spring GS7 can say whether it has either of these toggles.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just got my Sprint S7 Edge yesterday and there is a hot spot feature. Go to settings, Hotspot and Tethering, and you are in business!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

you cant rearrange the pull down quick toggles?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

On my S7 Edge there is no option for Hotspot in the settings menu. Is should be between the Airplane mode and Data Usage. I've looked at the tutorial and I've talked to a Samsung phone rep...... it just isn't there.

My wifi calling doesn't function as well.

No Hotspot.png

Highlighted
GrandMaster

its not in "more connection settings"?

i rarely touch Sammy devices so im a bit limited at the moment lol

if you pull down the notifications bar does it give you quick toggles in there for mobile network, wifi etc? if so there should be an option to change those around..just need to figure out where they have the hotspot one stuck at.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

No.... It isn't there.

No Hotspot 2.png

Highlighted
GrandMaster

woof. thats weird.

Highlighted
Journeyman

That is so odd because it is definitely in my settings.i tried to show a screen shot but can't seem to attach it. Sounds like factory data reset time

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat