cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing G935P over G935U

Journeyman

Installing G935P over G935U

Does anyone know if it's possible to flash G935P rom over G935U? If so, would it work fine or will have issues? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Installing G935P over G935U

you can. no issues. ive gone from g935p to g935u and back. if i were you id stay on g935u...no bloat and Sprint loves to bloat. thats why our updates take so long.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thank you, but it's impossible to root.
Journeyman

I have the G935P internationally unlocked and am currently using it on Att, but I have many issues with voicemail and once it looses signal it will not regain it on its own I have to go to airplane mode then back on to find signal again. I have the MSL code for the phone as well and tried arranging the bands for ATT but it is not listing a couple of Bands that ATT uses. Will flashing my G935P to G935U firmware give me that option and the control I am looking for?

Master

if you use it in AT&T, you should load G935A but keep in mind, you can load whichever software you want, if the hardware does not support the specific band, you will not be able to use it.
I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat