cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OtterBox Commuter Series Case for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Today, devices can cost a pretty penny. And when you purchase a stellar device like a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you will definitely want some good protection. 

I have been using a few different cases on my GS7 Edge, one of which is the Commuter Series case by OtterBox.

20160717_124148.jpg

20160717_124138.jpg

I’m sure you’re familiar with OtterBox, as it is the number one most trusted name in device protection. However, you might not be aware that not all of their cases are big and bulky. For example, this Commuter series case is actually pretty sleek, yet fully protects your device.

This case offers certified Drop+ Protection by OtterBox, which means it underwent 29 tests and over 238 hours of testing:

• UV Test
  • Camera Test
  • High Temp & Humidty Test
  • Cold Storage Test
  • Thermal Shock Test
  • Hand Lotion Resistance Test
  • Makeup Resistance Test
  • Jeans Pocket Test
  • Abrasion Test
  • Ambient Light Sensor Test
  • Proximity Sensor Test
  • Fingerprint Sensor Test
  • NFC Connectivity Test
  • Insertion Removal Test
  • Button Compatibility Test
  • Port Compatibility Test
  • Fit Test
  • Call Audio Test
  • Voice Command Recognition Test
  • Loudspeaker Test
  • Touchscreen Compatibility Test
  • Switch Compatibility Test
  • Purse Test
  • CaviWipe ® Test
  • Purell® Wipe Test
  • Rubbing Alcohol Test
  • Cross-Cut Adhesion Test
  • Sweat Test
  • Drop Test

The OtterBox Commuter Series case provides excellent drop protection, dust protection, and scratch protection. It easily slides in and out of your pockets.

The buttons push well when the GS7 Edge is in the case, and the headphone jack and microUSB ports are covered when not in use.

20160717_124144.jpg

20160717_124154.jpg

20160717_124215.jpg

This case is double layered. The one I have is the “Bahama Way” color, which has a grayish-blue synthetic rubber internal slipcover, and an aqua blue polycarbonate exterior shell, offering even more protection against drops, scratches and shock.

OtterBox even offers a video showing you how to put on the OtterBox Commuter Series case, in case you need some guidance...

I’ve been very satisfied using the OtterBox Commuter Series case, as it is slim enough to fit into my pocket and purse, and offers outstanding protection for the GS7 Edge. You can purchase the OtterBox Commuter Series for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from the OtterBox website. Oh, and if you haven’t purchased your GS7 Edge yet, you can do so at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #samsunggalaxys7edge #samsung #galaxy #edge #gs7edge #gs7 #sprintproductambassadors