cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OtterBox Symmetry Series Graphics Case for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Sprint Product Ambassadors

Sprint Product Ambassador

Sometimes, cases can be a bit “dull,” right?  You know you need to protect your device, but you don’t want it to look “blah.” Well, OtterBox has a solution for you… the OtterBox Symmetry Series Graphics Case for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.

I have been using a few different cases on my GS7 Edge, one of which is the Symmetry Series Graphics Case by OtterBox, the number one most trusted brand in cell phone case protection.

The OtterBox Symmetry Series Graphics Case is pretty cool looking, and they have several exclusive design options from which to choose…

• Under My Skin
  • Perfected Angle
  • Gumballs
  • Graffiti

The one I have been using is “Gumballs,” which is quite colorful and fun. I have received several compliments on it while using it out and about.

20160717_123958.jpg

The OtterBox Symmetry Series Graphics Case is slim and sleek, and does not add a layer of bulk to your GS7 Edge.  It fits extremely well, showcases the edge screen beautifully, has cutouts that work well with all ports, and the buttons fit well inside the case also.

20160717_124023.jpg

20160717_124028.jpg

20160717_124052.jpg

20160717_124102.jpg

The case is just one piece, unlike some of OtterBox’s other cases that are two pieces. It is constructed of synthetic rubber and polycarbonate. It has a raised bumper, protecting it from scratches. It is simple to take on and off, which I like. Also, wireless charging works well with this case.

The case protects quite wonderfully, and has certified Drop+ Protection by OtterBox, which means it underwent 29 tests and over 238 hours of testing:

• UV Test
  • Camera Test
  • High Temp & Humidty Test
  • Cold Storage Test
  • Thermal Shock Test
  • Hand Lotion Resistance Test
  • Makeup Resistance Test
  • Jeans Pocket Test
  • Abrasion Test
  • Ambient Light Sensor Test
  • Proximity Sensor Test
  • Fingerprint Sensor Test
  • NFC Connectivity Test
  • Insertion Removal Test
  • Button Compatibility Test
  • Port Compatibility Test
  • Fit Test
  • Call Audio Test
  • Voice Command Recognition Test
  • Loudspeaker Test
  • Touchscreen Compatibility Test
  • Switch Compatibility Test
  • Purse Test
  • CaviWipe ® Test
  • Purell® Wipe Test
  • Rubbing Alcohol Test
  • Cross-Cut Adhesion Test
  • Sweat Test
  • Drop Test

I’ve been very happy using the OtterBox Symmetry Series Graphics case. The one I have is super cute, slips well in and out of my pockets, and offers superior protection for the GS7 Edge.

You can purchase the OtterBox Symmetry Series Graphics Case for  the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge from the OtterBox website. Oh, and if you haven’t purchased your GS7 Edge yet, you can do so at Sprint.

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PAs do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee #jruggiero #samsunggalaxys7edge #samsung #galaxy #edge #gs7edge #gs7 #sprintproductambassadors