cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Nougat best not so hidden best features

Highlighted
Master

Samsung Nougat best not so hidden best features

With The Android Nougat, Samsung kept its promise to push some great features.

The best one that I loved while using Note 7, is Secure Folder.

For you that have not noticed it, is a Folder that you can add everything that you wish no one to see, read or hear, and lock it using a different pin or passcode, if you choose to use fingerprint, it will be the same  lol

Adding files to it is easy, just select the file (pic, video, document, etc.) and go to menu (3 dots on top right) and in there you will see "Move to Secure Folder" and done.

The second one is Samsung Cloud. Think of it as ICloud, just better. 

You can access it, look at files and backups and choose specific things to restore or delete.

I hope you guys enjoy this features as much as I do.

Tip:

Did you know that you can download more modes for your camera? 

To mention few: Animated GIF, Sport, Dual Camera, etc.

As my footnote says, I do not work for Sprint or Samsung.

I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
4 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Samsung Nougat best not so hidden best features

Note 7 is out. Are the same features there for Note 5? Is there a guest mode, secure folder and a way to change how notifications look (size, background, etc)?
Master

Not until Note 5 gets android 7.
That one adds all the features I was talking on my original post.
I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Journeyman

Does it have a guest mode?
Master

Unfortunately no.
Community News

Community News

Aaargh! Subscribe to the Captain's Log to find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.