cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Resolution

Go to solution
Journeyman

Screen Resolution

How do I change the resolution on my S7 Edge?  There is no option under Display like other websites say to do?  Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: Screen Resolution

Have you received the recent Nougat update? Don't believe it's available on 7.0, I'm looking but i think it's 7.1.x update that has it.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Master

Ok, i need to check on this a bit more. It should be available on 7.0. It's possible it was disabled on the Sprint version of the phone. I find more info, I'll post it.

Just to verify, these are the instructions your using?

1. Go to the Settings menu on the Galaxy S7 or S7 edge.
2. Scroll down to Display > tap on Change screen resolution.
3. In here, you can select: HD (1280 × 720), FHD (1920 × 1080), or WQHD (2560 × 1440)
4. Finally, tap on Apply to save the changes.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Journeyman

I am still on 6. Display menu does not have a Screen Resolution Option.
Highlighted
Master

That would explain it then. It was added with Nougat which is 7.x

--

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat