cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen rotation has stopped

Highlighted
Journeyman

Screen rotation has stopped

My screen stopped rotating on my Galaxy S7 Edge I turned it off turned it back on it worked again stopped again and it keeps doing it the only thing I found on the internet is it do a hard reset without find ridiculous can anyone help?!

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Screen rotation has stopped

I talked to Samsung they said it has to be a carrier issue and supposed to be rolling out updates can you confirm

Highlighted
Journeyman

Try a soft reset by entering ##72786# on the phone calling key pad

Highlighted
GrandMaster

how would the carriers network affect how your screen rotates? that would be like blaming a squirrel in a tree for the lack of water pressure coming from your water hose. neither has anything to do with each other.

the second part i find to be a bit funny though..they blame the carrier but are rolling out updates? the carrier doesnt kick out bug fixes..the manufacturer does lol. which in this case is Samsung.

unless they are saying the ones set up for sprint are the only ones having this issue. which would still fall on Samsung to kick out an update to fix.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

The more I think about this, the more I think this is an issue with your phone. Sounds like a good idea to visit a Sprint store. I believe you only have 14 days to return a device so go fast!!!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

correct. the 14th day comes down to the time it was purchased...not the full day. so if you picked it up 14 days ago this AM then its taking it right up to the wire.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

Anyone know anything about the screen being too sensitive or when there's going to be a update and who the updates going to be threw

Highlighted
GrandMaster

phone issues are fixed by whomever made the phone. in this case it would need to be fixed by Samsung.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat