Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video calling

SOLVED
Highlighted
Journeyman

Video calling

Did sprint ever upgrade since last year to do video calling with galaxy S7 edge??

3 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Video calling

dpowell1, thank you for contacting us.

No, the video calling is not available as a feature on the Samsung Galaxy S7 edge however, there are 3rd party apps that can be downloaded through the Google Play Store that you can use to do video calls. You can enter ''Video Call'' or ''Video Calling'' on the search bar and you will find free and paid apps that offer this feature.

If you have any other questions, please let us know and have a great day!

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Why is Video Calling availible for S7 and S7 Edge through Verizion but not on Sprint phones?

Master

Video calling is a feature that carriers can allow when network and other aspects can make it happen.
With what I have read online, until Sprint finishes with the network upgrade and pushes VoLTE, that feature should be available.
At the moment, Sprint does not support that feature.
I come here trying to help people and not because I'm employed from Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.