cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you love or hate about your Sprint S7 Edge?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: What do you love or hate about your Sprint S7 Edge?

if im thinking correctly i think what he is referring to would be in apps-all..then locate bluetooth share and force stop it then clear the data and cache on it. it wont show up in your regular apps list..this one is built in so it'll be a bit deeper in there to locate.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks that helped in following his directions, but still doesn't work, I now get either the enablement error or "problem loading management page"

GrandMaster

shoot.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That is a bit different then.  I never actually saw an error, it's just that clicking to first activate it led to nothing actually happening.  Sorry that didn't work.  Know it can be frustrating.

Journeyman

Thanks should have followed up. Spent a few hours at the Sprint store and they finally tried replacinf the phone. Worked first time. So must have been something with thw phone.

I have to say the tech at the Sprint store was extremely parient.

Journeyman

So two weeks now and I'm consistently getting 36 hours of battery life in power saving mode and moderate use. I love wifi calling and i love do not disturb mode where you can block everything except from the people you want. The phone's a bit slippery and feel like I'm going to drop it but hated the oem samsung cases. Too bulky. Anyone find cases they like?

Journeyman

I don't know if anyone else is having this issue. I move an app to the sd card no problem but then it transfers back to my phone from the card randomly.

Journeyman

Just got my S7 edge.  Pulled the trigger to get Wi-Fi calling like my wife does on her S6.  Got home. No joy. "Problem loading management page."  Went to tech support.  Talked to James for a while. No joy.  He wanted me to go to a Sprint store.  Said I'd rather take it back to Best Buy so he transferred me to second level which at 10:07 was an out of office message.

Fooling around some more, I recalled someone somewhere mentioned it only seemed to work if they were out of area.  I went to "Mobile Networks/Network mode" and selected GSM/UMTS figuring THAT wouldn't get me anywhere.  Sure enough, no bars.  I went back to Wi-Fi Calling and it allowed me to set up my location and worked!  I tested to and from my house phone.

I went back and set my Network Mode to auto, got bars, and I am still able to turn my Wi-Fi calling on and off.  I hope it's a long term fix to get past the initial setup problem.

Journeyman

In case my edit didn't work ...

Update to my last post.  Day two, no problems.  I both made and received calls over Wi-Fi.  I turned it off in the evening.  Third day I went to turn Wi-Fi calling back on and got something like 'unable to connect to Wi-Fi calling'.

I ended up reloading my Profile and I was then able to connect.

Day 4 no problem.

Day 5 same message.  I updated the profile, no change.  I updated the PRL and was able to connect.

Summary.  Have issues?  Update your profile and/or PRL and try again.

Hi Damaged1981

Have you tried connecting your deactivated device to Wi-Fi? While connected to Wi-Fi it should allow you to download apps and transfer as well.

Irene

Sprint Social Care

Irene
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat