cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you love or hate about your Sprint S7 Edge?

Journeyman

What do you love or hate about your Sprint S7 Edge?

So I got my S7 edge 2 days ago, and I am impressed that the battery lasts about 20 hours with moderate use. The screen is unbelievably crisp and clear. Samsung pay has been amazing. I just went a store where they said "wow! Your phone was the first to actually work" as I used S pay. the size is good, it is not too heavy and so far quick as heck. I've kept my S4 for years because I didn't like the S5 or S6, but I've added a 200 GB microSD card, and wow am I happy! Contrary to posts you can, indeed, move apps to SD with the S7 edge. so overall, I'm glad I got this phone. I'm curious to hear others' thoughts, both issues and positives. So please post your experiences here.

Tags (4)
21 REPLIES 21
Journeyman

Re: What do you love or hate about your Sprint S7 Edge?

I'm really happy with mine so far... the one exception was I wasn't able to transfer my contact list and photos to my new phone. I had a 4th generation Galaxy. They tried to do it at the store and I tried it with the enclosed device but no luck. It's not the end of the world but it was a little irksome. Otherwise, I love my new phone.

Journeyman

Hi, i just got mine yesterday and i did the transfer with an app called copy my data, just download it in both phones and follow the steps it is easy, well i hope this tip works for you good luck.

Journeyman

the problem is I can't download in my old phone because it's been deactivated.

Journeyman

Did you try samsung switch? Connect your s4 to wifi and download samsung switch from Google play and it leads you through transferring to your s7. Btw it's so much easier to save your contacts as Google contacts because you can access them anywhere and they automatically transfer to your new phone

Journeyman

They fixed the battery life issue! In regular mode with moderate use my s7 went 20 hours yesterday. I tried power saving mode today and after 12 hours i still have 75 percent battery left. Everything is working great in power save mode i just notice my screen is less bright but not bad at all.

Journeyman

get a backup app, or connect your phone to computer and copy your contacts to s7

Journeyman

I can't disable mobile data from notifications drop down menu, I have to go to settings or download a shortcut app

Journeyman

I just got a wireless charging pad and S7 edge flip cover. So nice! looks great and works well!

Journeyman

I am really enjoying the phone, screen, battery life etc.

I am not happy that I can't get wifi calling working. I get an enablement error. Sprint has been looking at the problem in various ways since last Saturday with no one offering a resolution.

Has anybody with an S7 edge gotten their wifi calling to work, would love to know if its a problem with Sprint, Phone Model, or is it just my phone?

Journeyman

Mine works, but I had issues at the start.  In another thread I posted what I did to fix by stopping Bluetooth Share, and then clearing the cache.  After doing that I was able to successfully enable wi-fi calling and have used if a number of times.  If you haven't tried it, you might want to give it a go.

Journeyman

Unfortunately that didnt work. Tried all variations except completly turned off bluetooth because i wasnt sure what you ment by shared bluetooth. Would love to dind a solution today, could really ise it tomorrow.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat