cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to get sprint to unlock my S7 edge

Highlighted
Journeyman

how to get sprint to unlock my S7 edge

So im currently on deployment and all of my friends are talking about getting sim cards for there phones and using them to call back home, I am doing my research and its saying I have to have Samsung unlock my phone first, How do I get some one from sprint to help me, im already out to sea and cant go into a store, is there a way they can unlock it so I can use a SIM over seas? please help, my wife would love it if I could call her,
Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: how to get sprint to unlock my S7 edge

you need a international sim unlock. I will see if i can locate their number...or if anything call in to Sprint and you want the international department.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat