cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message

Highlighted
Journeyman

Error message

I can't send text messages keeps giving me an error 425 it's been like this for 2 days. Everything else seems to be working fine.

2 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Error message

it could end up being your messaging app itself..what all have you attempted so far to try and fix it? profile and PRL updates? network reset?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

Re: Error message

and is it affecting regular texts or mms (pic texts/group texts)?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat