cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading lock symbol on startup

Highlighted
Journeyman

Loading lock symbol on startup

Every time I start my phone up it does this loading screen thing with a lock in the middle of the screen. It causes my phone to take like 3-5 minutes to start up and its annoying. I have no idea what it is or what made it happen. It wasn't like that when I first got my phone 5 months ago but it started shortly after that. Can someone explain what it is and how to get rid of it. I wish I could post a pic of it here but I can't.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Sprint Social Care

Re: Loading lock symbol on startup

Good morning Whovian757.

Sorry to read you are having issues with your device. What type of device do you have? You can send picture on Sprint communities. Look for the attachment button. It has a image of a mountain and a sun. Click and upload the screenshot of the issue.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Sprint Social Care

Re: Loading lock symbol on startup

Good morning Whovian757.

Sorry to read you are having issues with your device. What type of device do you have? You can send picture on Sprint communities. Look for the attachment button. It has a image of a mountain and a sun. Click and upload the screenshot of the issue.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat