cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New S7 andd can't enable wifi calling

Journeyman

New S7 andd can't enable wifi calling

So both my wife and I have upgraded from S5 to S7s and neither of us can get wifi calling to work. When we hit the wifi calling setting we get update registered location hit that then get Welcome to wifi calling. There it states in order to enable wifi calling the following service will be disabled "call block selectec numbers" hit submit get the 9-1-1 registered location...yes all that is correct, hit next get "enablement error" everytime I'm running G930PVPU4PL6.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

Re: New S7 andd can't enable wifi calling

wifi calling has been activated on your account prior to this? it basically must be added to both of yur lines in order to work. might be what youre running into . an agent in here can check and add it if that is the case.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

We had been using wifi calling with both of the S5s for over for more than a year, but I guess we could check to see if we need to activate it since we both upgraded to the S7.

GrandMaster

in that case it might need removed from each line and re added back on. kind of like a reset
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Sprint Social Care

Hey there! Are you still having issues? If you are, Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message".

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat