cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Option For WiFi Calling

Highlighted
Journeyman

No Option For WiFi Calling

My S7 does not have the option to even turn on WiFi Calling.  My S6 Edge still has the option, although it cannot do it now since I deactivated it.  The s7 is supposed to have the WiFi Calling feature, right?

6 REPLIES 6
GrandMaster

Re: No Option For WiFi Calling

correct. pull up your dial pad and type in ##72786# and let it do a network reset..it will then do a handsfree activation, update your profile, prl etc..this will hopefully bring it into the phone. post the results

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Still no option for WiFi calling after performing that command.

GrandMaster

shoot. ok let me holla at someone and see what they recommend.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
GrandMaster

ok so next step would be to go back into the dial pad and type in ##brand# to see if that works..if that doesnt work then you will need to make sure to back up your phone to either Google backup or Samsung backup or any other backup method you are used to using then perform a factory reset on the device.  if the wifi calling ability didnt load correctly onto your phone there might be a few other things that are not working correctly as well but you have noticed as of yet..

im not to sure what ##brand# does..trying to find that out now..

Journeyman

That did it. Thanks man. It also returned my visual voicemail

GrandMaster

yeah visual voicemail is also a built in sprint app. so what happened is for whatever reason the sprint stuff didnt load correctly and that code brought it all back.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat