cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION: Voicemail app is missing

Go to solution
Sprint Social Care

Re: Voicemail app is missing

Hey wallmg! Let's escalate this to our Tech Team. Please reply back to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

pull up your dial pad and type in ##27263# (##BRAND#) and let it do its thing. report back if this brings the VM app back or not.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

That did the trick! Thank you so much.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi wallmg,

It's good to see that the solution worked for you.  Unfortunately, it hasn't worked for me.  

I've been on the phone with a very patient and very professional Sprint ticket support agent.  She and I have tried every step imaginable ##27263# (##BRAND#), ##72786#, ##873283#, Hands Free Activation, power cycle, turn off, turn on, send a voice SMS, etc., and it just won't work.  

I've been on several forums, and a lot of people are saying that Sprint's visual voicemail doesn't work on the unlocked S7 edge Special Edition that has the model number (SM-G935UZSAXAA), and that is the model number of the S7 edge that I have. 

It looks like Sprint needs to develop a visual voicemail app for the non-Sprint universal unlocked phones. 

Sprint Social Care

Hey perdy! We really appreciate your patience and we hope that our Tech Team can found a solution for your issue.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I am using an unlock Moto G5 Plus and went to a Sprint store, purchased a sim kit and using it on sprint network now, but what kind of voicemail app I should be downloading?  Most other carrier have their own voicemail app I can download from Google Play store but I don't see one for Sprint.

Thanks

Master

Hi kunioc01, to se up the Visual Voicemail :

1. Touch Apps > Voicemail.

2.Touch Personalize now and follow the instructions.

And, to set up the traditional Voicemail;

Touch the number 1 on the dial pad, or touch Apps > Voicemail and then follow the prompts.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Can you help me out too? I have the same problem. Unlocked phone but no voicemail app.

Sprint Social Care

Quangvietle,

Hi there! I can see you wrote us in another forum, I will be replying to you there.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I work for sprint and got an unlocked sprint phone

I have called care and used total tech expert.

My samsung rep doesn't know and neither does my upper management 

Please help

@Sprint_Kryshna wrote:

Quangvietle,

Hi there! I can see you wrote us in another forum, I will be replying to you there.

.net

Journeyman

I work for sprint and got an unlocked sprint phone

I have called care and used total tech expert.

My samsung rep doesn't know and neither does my upper management 

Please help

@Sprint_Kryshna wrote:

Quangvietle,

.net

Journeyman

I also have an unlocked phone purchased directly from Samsung. Is there a way to get a few of the Sprint apps back, especially voicemail?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat