cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION: Voicemail app is missing

Go to solution
Journeyman

SOLUTION: Voicemail app is missing

My wife's Galaxy S7 does not have the voicemail app installed and I don't know where to get that. It not on Google Play. Can anyone help? I suspect it got wiped out when she transferred everything from her previous phone to this new one. Thanks in advance.

43 REPLIES
Sprint Social Care

Re: Voicemail app is missing

Thank you for reaching out to us. Are you able to see the app listed on Phone Settings > Apps/Apps Manager > Under All Apps, select the Voicemail Application? Let us know, we want to help!

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

No. It's not installed at all. Can it be downloaded somewhere?
Sprint Social Care

wallmg,

The voicemail its one of the pre-installed apps. Allow us to look into this further, I'd like to check the settings on this line. Can you please send us a private message? Just click on my name and then select “send a message" Include your name, the phone number and PIN.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Having the same issue. Going to a private message does not help the community.
GrandMaster

no it doesnt..it DOES however protect your private info the agent is requesting..unless you want that blasted all over the site here which is fully searchable by a ton of search engines out there..meaning everyone and their mom would then have your info.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

Hi cir750!

I'll be more than happy to take a look into this from this end. Please reply to the Private Message I sent you.

Michael C

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Where did you send it?
Journeyman

Oh, I see you werent talking to me, the original poster whose problem has still not been resolved.
GrandMaster

actually the agent requested you send them certain info via pm over a month ago. did you by chacne send that?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Yes, more than two weeks ago, sent my PIN, and no response. That was my fear. BEWARE!
Sprint Social Care

So sorry for the delayed response, the reason why it took so long its because we answer the private messages in the order they are received. I just received yours and I will be replying to it shortly.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat