cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOLUTION: Voicemail app is missing

Go to solution
Master

Re: Voicemail app is missing

Kuweed, since this is a ''Bring Your Own Device'' equipment, it doesn't get any Sprint pre loaded apps. If you have any other questions about this matter, please let me know.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

What is that supposed y do? I have the same issue.. 

Journeyman

Hi, so, I just upgraded to the HTCU11.. Its running Android 7.1.1 and the newest Sense software. I too do not have the visual voicemail on my phone and its bugging me! So, this method, can I ask how it gets the app back? Like, where does it download it from and what not.. 

Sprint Social Care

Good morning IrvinChris89! Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, the HTC U11 doesn't come with Visual Voicemail. You'll have to use the voicemail natively. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Okay, so it doesn't come with the app on it natively, but can I just download a thurd party app and use that? Or is vidual voicemail UNUSABLE on my phone?? 

Sprint Social Care

IrvinChris89, the visual voicemail is a Sprint preloaded app and cannot be found on the Google Play Store. You can call and access the voicemail as usual by tapping the phone icon, then press and hold the number 1.

Carlos
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

The solution from fireguy_6364 totally worked for me! Although I had to un-install a few junk apps after the process, it did restore the stock sprint voicemail app. Wife is happy. Happy wife ... happy life!  ;-)

--TK

Sprint Social Care

tdkoff,

We're very happy to know the issue was resolved. If you need help with any other issue, do not hesitate to contact us.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat