cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S7 Long Text Message Error

Highlighted
Journeyman

Samsung S7 Long Text Message Error

When long text messages come through, they commonly appear as a meassge I must download ( i dont keep my internet always on) and click 'View All' to read the remainder of the message. I used to be able to click the view all part and read the full message. For past month, after a recent automatic system update, I am now having issues with reading the whole message. I select view all and a page displays that says 'no subject'. And there is no way to read the remainder of the text. This is exteremly inconvient and never used to be an issue. I have already cleared thr cache and the issue is not related to that, so it seems. Any assitance on what to do where to go to fix this will be helpful.20170907_110630.png

20170907_112126.png

1 REPLY
GrandMaster

Re: Samsung S7 Long Text Message Error

double check the text app settings to make sure they auto open. could be something amiss with the app itself...double check to make sure its fully up to date as well.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat