cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassador: Tips and Tricks for your S7!

Sprint Product Ambassador

I have compiled some tips and tricks many may not know about.

(Video taken from PCmag.com)

How to Use a MicroSD Card on the Samsung Galaxy S7 - YouTube

Did you know that you can use an SD card with your S7.  If not I have posted a video to help you find it.  Adding this SD card can greatly help you resolve any issues you may come into with space on your S7.  Another good tip is to make your downloads and pictures path go directly to the SD card so you can transfer from phone to phone.  I still have pictures from 3 phones ago on my SD card.

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/samsung-galaxy-s7-sg-24.jpg

(Picture taken from slashgear.com)

Did you know that the Samsung Galaxy S7 is IP68 rated.  This means the phone is practically impervious to dust and can be in water up to 3 feet.  You can't use the he screen while the phone is submerged in water.  However, if you access the camera before submerging you can use the volume keys to take pictures.  If you try this out be careful and don't keep your phone submerged for to long just in case.  But have fun with it.

http://www.droid-life.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/galaxy-s7-always-on-display-3.jpg

(Picture taken from Droid-life.com)

Finally, on to my favorite feature the Always on feature.  This allows you to quick check the time, missed calls, or missed texts on your phone without turning it on.  Samsung says this feature uses less than 1 percent of the battery per hour.  You can find the option to maximize and configure it how you like it in the settings menu.  You have the choice of several clock styles as well as different designs of images.  But unfortunately you will be unable to use your own images.

I hoped at least one of these helped you.

“Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”