cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sprint Product Ambassadors: How the S7 stacks up against the compitition

Sprint Product Ambassador

galaxy-s7-htc-10-lg-g5.jpg

The Samsung S7 has a lot to live up to with the present flagship devices from other manufactures. With all the phone manufactures chasing each other and constantly trying to outshine their competition with features, looks and functionality. The HTC 10 is really mimicking the motto "if it aint broke, don't fix it" attitude. I believe Samsung is in this boat as well, trying to make their existing product better without changing to much. The LG G5 is changing drastically year over year and the G5 is the biggest leap yet. The LG G5 in my opinion is really reaching for the special use case individuals that want a modular phone.  HTC's newest iteration will really please HTC fans as the S7 did for the Samsung group. Below I have attached the specs for each phone comparing these three heavy hitters.

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 17.03.32.png

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 16.45.28.png

Samsung wins this category in my opinion with the added water resistance. All these phones are using premium material and have moved away from plastic for the most part. The G5 is the only of the three that has gotten away from their last iteration body design.

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 16.45.46.png

The display is almost identical and is pretty much the same across the board. I like Samsung AMOLED technology for deeper blacks and higher contrast. The LCD screens with have more realistic colors represented through.

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 16.46.10.png

This cameras on paper are almost identical again. Samsung has really figured out camera hardware and software making their experience the best. They are constantly pushing the innovation in their camera technology. Plus Samsung's laser focus on the camera is the fastest I have seen, almost instant.

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 16.46.25.png

Pretty much the same year after year, all of these phone are ridiculously over powered and fast. Its a great feeling!

Screen Shot 2016-05-25 at 16.46.40.png

Samsung finally listened to the users and shoved a bigger battery in the body. This stopped them from making the phone lighter and smaller but no one is complaining about that. They want battery life and Samsung delivered! I really beleive Samsung has made a phone that out performs their compition and will age much better than the rest.

First image via yahoo.com

Rest of the pictures from gsmarena.com

Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology. They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee#