cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlocking

Journeyman

Unlocking

After several calls and waiting more than 25 minutes each, trying to unlock my phones (2 GS7 edge), it is still LOCKED! This is just ridiculous customer service and I am very upset. The 2 phone are 100% paid off and in good standing, because this kind of issues I move to another carier. Now I am supose to turn on the phones with a active sim card from sprint to finish the unlocking. It is my property now and your policy allows for unlocks. SO I NEED THIS UNLOCKED.

7 REPLIES 7
Master

Re: Unlocking

Rubenatencio, I would like to look into that for you. Please respond to the private message I sent you.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

I'm at also having the same problem. I would like to get an unlock code for myh paid off Galaxy S7. I'm giving it to someone that has a different carrier.

Journeyman

This is really annoying I'm still a Sprint loyal customer. This kind of dilemma is going to make me Switch carriers. I just want my paid off Galaxy S7 UNLOCKED.

Sprint Social Care

Hello Nena0128! Thank you for contacting us. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have encountered the same issue,  been waiting over a week for sprint to send update to unlock my phone (galaxy s7) for GSM SIM card use.  I meet all requirements, 50 days active, free and clear account, no more contract, etc.  Were you ever able to get this resolved by SPRINT?

Master

needanunlock, I can check the status of the unlock request for you. Please reply to my private message.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Still not unlocked...Time to cancel the other two active lines on my account and move elsewhere, where the customer support does not lie cheat and steal from its customers of over 12 years

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat