cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Voicemail Galaxy S7 showing no messages when i have messages.

Journeyman

Visual Voicemail Galaxy S7 showing no messages when i have messages.

Visual voicemail says that i do not have messages when i do have messages, i am getting NO notifications of voicemails, i have to call myself and check for messages. I have missed several important things because of this. Voicemail is a basic feature of cellphones, this is unacceptable and needs to be fixed. How do i remove this BS application and get back to the basic voicemail notifications that actually work? I do not want my voicemails transcribed to text, i just want notification that there is a voicemail so i can call my box and listen to it.

7 REPLIES 7
Sprint Social Care

Re: Visual Voicemail Galaxy S7 showing no messages when i have messages.

Thank you so much for reaching out to us. Pleas check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

are you by chance using Google voice?
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

What is Google Voice?
GrandMaster

its an app many use..same thing as hangouts for making data calls etc..which if youre asking what is it im guessing the answer is no you are not using it lol.
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

I use the standard text app that came on the phone, chrome and E for internet. Yes i have uninstalled updates and disabled several bloatware apps, such as facebook and facebook messenger.

Journeyman

I am having the same problem It started June 15th,  I no longer receive notifications of Voicemail on my phone. I've installed the latest android update , and still have the problem. Suggestions are welcome. 

GrandMaster

click on the agents name in here..once in his/her profile top right is an option to send them a private message. they can try doing a Voicemail refresh on their side to see if that clears it up..if it doesnt they will have more options to try after that.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat