cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callers can't hear me since volte update

Journeyman

Callers can't hear me since volte update

Since the latest update which added Volte and removed calling plus. Several of my contacts can't hear me when they call. I can hear them so I have to hang up on them and call back. If I turn volte off they call and hear me with no problem. I've run into one other person with the same issue, I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but if so is there a fix someone can share? 

7 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: Callers can't hear me since volte update

is it only with certain contacts? and are they by chance all with the same carrier or is it a mix across the board?

*********************************************************
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community Manager

Re: Callers can't hear me since volte update

By chance, is it people that have Verizon and VoLTE turned on that cannot hear you?

 


@Bluvirgo wrote:

Since the latest update which added Volte and removed calling plus. Several of my contacts can't hear me when they call. I can hear them so I have to hang up on them and call back. If I turn volte off they call and hear me with no problem. I've run into one other person with the same issue, I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but if so is there a fix someone can share? 


 

GrandMaster

Re: Callers can't hear me since volte update

HD VoLTE conflicting maybe?

*********************************************************
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Re: Callers can't hear me since volte update

I do believe all of the callers that can't hear me are on Verizons network 

Community Manager

Re: Callers can't hear me since volte update

Yes, there is an issue with Verizon/Sprint customer's who have VoLTE enabled on either side. Verizon is currently investigating.  For now the workaround is one of the callers would have to turn off VoLTE.

 


@Bluvirgo wrote:

I do believe all of the callers that can't hear me are on Verizons network 


 

GrandMaster

Re: Callers can't hear me since volte update

way to go V...way to muck it up lol.

*********************************************************
I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Callers can't hear me since volte update

VZW is requesting more examples...nevermind all the ones we sent.  So, have your VZW friends call them to have tickets created.  

 


@fireguy_6364 wrote:

way to go V...way to muck it up lol.


 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat