cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy s3 vs HTC Evo 4g LTE vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus???

Journeyman

Re: Samsung Galaxy s3 vs HTC Evo 4g LTE vs Samsung Galaxy Nexus???

Just wanted to say that at the samsung galaxy s3 event, they announced that it would come to the US in JUNE! We don't have to wait another 3 months like last year. and you know sprint will be one of the first in the U.S. if not the very first since the S2 was its biggest seller.

S3 in JUNE. wait for it.

Journeyman

If the font isn't resized, then it isn't a zoom.  It's a browser function and part of the stock android browser since day one.

Journeyman

I read verizon is getting the s3 first hope sprint get it the same time I want it

Journeyman

Out of the three phones I would say the galaxy nexus but I have the nexus s 4g which has sprint ICS update and it isnt bulky. But now that Ive seen the features on the S3 Im considering it though its bulky.

Journeyman

We all know sprint is slow as dirt when it comes to anything other than HTC lol. I will admit the wait for ICS update did come like it was promised.

Journeyman

This is long but it will give you all the information you want on the galaxy s3. It is the European unboxing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoDIxHm-5hw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Journeyman

If you have insurance, you take it in and have the battery replaced, they have to cover it being that the battery is non-removable. It should be considered a repair and be of no charge.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The phone is JUNK!!! it will shut down on you the Galaxy Nexus  is not a good phone so please dont get it . the phone will overheat even when your not talking on the phone, the battery is hard to get to and you can not open more than 2 apps.

Save your self some trouble the customer service will tell you they have never had any problems or calls with it.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.