ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Sprint support the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

Highlighted
Journeyman

When will Sprint support the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

I just bought the new Galaxy Note 10.1 and I am loving it (especially compared to the tiny Tab3). The Sprint logo is on the Note 10.1 but currently Sprint does not support this tablet. This tablet is a mini laptop and makes life on the eyes so much easier. Let's hope Sprint hear the community on this one.

4 REPLIES 4
Master

Re: When will Sprint support the new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

Fitzw12, 

Thank you for posting. I am glad to hear you love your Galaxy Note 10.1. We do offer and sell the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on our website that we provide service for.  The Galaxy note 10.1 is not a device we currently sell on our website.  Where did you purchase your Galaxy Note 10.1? Also since it is a Wi-Fi device we do offer mobile broad band devices you can use to connect your tablet. Please let us know 

Thank you, 

Anthony 

Social Care Team 

Journeyman

Anthony,

I just bought this Quad 4 via QVC. I was excited it has the Sprint logo and ""data ready" in the settings menu. Looking to replace the Tab 3 I just bought from Sprint I was elated to see a bigger screen with this miniture powerhouse. I appreciate the idea of adding another device to establish WiFi service but I'm paying enough monthly for five lines. A cellular bill should not be more than the mortgage. Anyway, I thank you, but I will just keep the Tab 3 in the drawer and use this powerhouse on home WiFi or open WiFi services if needed.

Kindly,

Fitzw12

Journeyman

I too am curious about when the nite 10.1 will be available. Come on Sprint, step your game up. Other providers offer it.

Master

dannyd86,

We appreciate your input on this thread. You can visit our Newsroom page for the latest announcements on new devices that we will offer. Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards,

Audrey

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat