Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update - T217SVPUANB8
- WiFi improvements
- WiFi “Auto network switch” will be default to off , this change will suppress “Your internet connection is unstable” from notification bar. Allowing customers to connect to any WiFi connection regardless of the condition of the WiFi network.
- Software version is T217SVPUANB8
- Updates are released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
- A notification will be sent to the device when the update is available.
- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update article in Support for install instructions.
Went ahead an applied update -- everything is OK except that you cannot select/use the network optimization feature. When the option is selected it gives a "Install has not completed yet -- please try again later," error. Is this supposed to be like this?
Thank you for reporting this. Have you tried updating the data profile?
Sprint Social Care Team
Update went fine besides corrupting my SD card which happens to be a Samsung 16GB version. The pictures of my mother who passed away in 2010 can not be replaced. Is anyone else seeing this? I would remove the SD card just in case. Is Sprint or Samsung going to pull this update like others due to "issues"? What resolution will be provided for me?
I updated days ago and have not been able to use it since. Error message pop up is displayed over and over that says "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped". I hit "ok" and it says "Google play is not responding" and over that pop up it says "flip board is not responding". I hit ok on each one and it starts all over again. They pop up so fast I can't do anything. Is there any way to remove the update or reinstall/repair the update?
I wasn't sure exactly what I needed to do. I was trying to avoid a factory reset but I may have no choice. Thanks for advice. I will take it up there tomorrow.
It may be possible to recover your data. Go to Data Recovery Software, Solutions, Tutorials, Forum - ZAR Data Recovery which is software that can help recover data from a disk. It all depends on how bad the memory has been corrupted. I've used it to recover deleted photos from a microSD. It may or may not work for you, but it's worth a shot. Expect a slow process. I hope it works for you.