Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update - T217SVPUANB8
- WiFi improvements
- WiFi “Auto network switch” will be default to off , this change will suppress “Your internet connection is unstable” from notification bar. Allowing customers to connect to any WiFi connection regardless of the condition of the WiFi network.
- Software version is T217SVPUANB8
- Updates are released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.
- A notification will be sent to the device when the update is available.
- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update article in Support for install instructions.
Went ahead an applied update -- everything is OK except that you cannot select/use the network optimization feature. When the option is selected it gives a "Install has not completed yet -- please try again later," error. Is this supposed to be like this?
Update went fine besides corrupting my SD card which happens to be a Samsung 16GB version. The pictures of my mother who passed away in 2010 can not be replaced. Is anyone else seeing this? I would remove the SD card just in case. Is Sprint or Samsung going to pull this update like others due to "issues"? What resolution will be provided for me?
I updated days ago and have not been able to use it since. Error message pop up is displayed over and over that says "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped". I hit "ok" and it says "Google play is not responding" and over that pop up it says "flip board is not responding". I hit ok on each one and it starts all over again. They pop up so fast I can't do anything. Is there any way to remove the update or reinstall/repair the update?
It may be possible to recover your data. Go to Data Recovery Software, Solutions, Tutorials, Forum - ZAR Data Recovery which is software that can help recover data from a disk. It all depends on how bad the memory has been corrupted. I've used it to recover deleted photos from a microSD. It may or may not work for you, but it's worth a shot. Expect a slow process. I hope it works for you.