Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3/05 - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update - T217SVPUANB8

Wizard

3/05 - Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update - T217SVPUANB8

Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update - T217SVPUANB8

Enhancements/Fixes

- KNOX

- WiFi improvements

- WiFi “Auto network switch” will be default to off , this change will suppress “Your internet connection is unstable” from notification bar. Allowing customers to connect to any WiFi connection regardless of the condition of the WiFi network.

Important Notes

- Software version is T217SVPUANB8

- Updates are released in stages. When checking for the update, you may receive a message that no update is available, check back later or wait until the update notification is sent to your device.

- A notification will be sent to the device when the update is available.

- Refer to the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Software Update article in Support for install instructions.

12 REPLIES 12
Journeyman

For the Sprint Optimzation connection app not working correctly after this update.

Just leave your tablet alone and it should start working again with no problems.

I personally, tap it like 17 times and the app would not open. Went to sleep, woke up and it opened and worked like it suppose to. I also updated the PRL AND PROFILE.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat