Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth keyboard

Journeyman

Bluetooth keyboard

I bought a Bluetooth keyboard for use with my Galaxy tab 3 (sprint 7"). It seems to have some trouble in pairing, but does eventually pair. after that it does not appear to communicate with the tab at all. To confirm that the keyboard is working, I paired it to my GS3 (works fine) and my wife's Galaxy Tab 2 (work's fine). Has anyone else tried pairing a BT keyboard to their Tab 3 (Sprint)?

5 REPLIES 5
Wizard

suburbanfarmer,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you are having a hard time getting the tablet to pair with your phone. Have you taken your tablet into a service center to have it looked at?

*Stephanie

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I am using a Zagg Universal BT keyboard with my Tab 3 and it synced right up and is working well.  The Tab 3 supports the following BT profiles BT 4.0 A2DP, SBC, AVRCP, GAVDP, HSP, HID.  What is the BT profile of your keyboard? 

Journeyman

I am also having trouble pairing my Bluetooth keyboard with my Sprint Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. I found a link online stating that Verizon and Sprint tablets are not compatible with Bluetooth keyboards for some reason. Only Tmobile and At&t tablets are. Wish I would have known that before ordering mine.

I bought mine so I could use it for school papers and such... Only to find out that this one isn't able to support it. What a waste of time sprint is. I hardly touch either of my devices at this point. I'm on my 3rd replacement LG G2 since I got the brand new one in January, and since its updated to KitKat... Can you say paperweight? And the tablet... Pffft... I'd hate to see what happens if that were to be updated to KitKat. Useless trying to talk to a company that REFUSES to be held accountable for their complete [inappropriate word removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Master

bellasmom1506 We apologize for the issues with your devices. What problems are you experiencing with your G2, since upgrading to KitKat?
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat