cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cracked screen, I have a warranty

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cracked screen, I have a warranty

So, the screen cracked and I do have a warranty what do I do to get just the glass fixed?? Do I call or file a claim?  What is step one.

Jolene

8 REPLIES 8
Journeyman

Re: Cracked screen, I have a warranty

good news or bad news first? good news if you have warranty you don't have to pay full price,but the bad news is if your not far out for a upgrade its better to wait because the replacement fee is $150,if you can wait normally for a new phone of your choice online  with discounts and savings you will pay about $150 also.If you decide to purchase a whole new phone now its a $150 upgrade now fee plus cost the cost of the new phone

Master

joleneann75,

Sorry for the delayed response. ANDREWSANCH123 provided some great information, was this helpful at all? Do you still have that device?

Eduardo

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

I have the same issue on my Galaxy S III.. it's been crack for about 6 months now and how can i get this fixed if I have warranty!?

Journeyman

Can u get your phone fixed if your behind on your bill but have full coverage and a payment arrangment set up

Master

KMMcGuire,

I can answer this for you. As long as you are keeping to the terms of the arrangement and have insurance on the account there should be no issue.

Sean L

Social Care

Master

luckyhands510,

Thanks for reaching out to us and posting your question. If you have TEP insurance on your Galaxy SIII, you will need to contact Asurion in order to file an insurance claim to receive a replacement. Cracked screen are not covered under the manufactures warranty, so customers who have insurance will need to file a claim, to receive a replacement, or pay to have the screen replaced if they do not have insurance.

For complete details on insurance coverage, please see: http://support.sprint.com/support/service/category/Total_Equipment_Protection-Total_Equipment_Protection?INTNAV=ATG:HE:SPT:TEP

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

I have the same issue.  My screen just cracked.  How much will it be to replace?  I do have the product protection on this phone.

Master

MALAKTY,

Thanks for the post. Sorry to hear your screen cracked. Who do you have the product protection with?

Victor

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat